These were the top stories by page views for the 2018-19 school year, our 100th volume of research-based articles for K-12 professional development. Have you read them all?
- Teaching sex education: 7 key questions | by Kim Marshall, October 2018
- Building positive relationships with students struggling with mental health | by Jessica Minahan, March 2019
- Public schools for private gain: The declining American commitment to serving the public good | by David F. Labaree, November 2018
- The science and poetry in learning (and teaching) to read | by Maryanne Wolf, December 2018/January 2019
- Lessons for learning: How cognitive psychology informs classroom practice | by Pooja K. Agarwal and Henry L. Roediger III, December 2018/January 2019
- How dress codes criminalize males and sexualize females of color | by Alyssa Pavlakis and Rachel Roegman, October 2018
- How our word choices can empower our students | by Lauren Porosoff, November 2018
- How childhood has changed for tweens | by Phyllis L. Fagell, April 2019
- The need to catalyze change in high school mathematics | by Robert Q. Berry and Matthew R. Larson, March 2019
- An update on social and emotional learning outcome research | by Joseph L. Mahoney, Joseph A. Durlak, and Roger P. Weissberg, December 2018/January 2019
Analysis covers Aug. 19, 2018, through June 18, 2019.